Monday, August 30, 2010

Week 8 Updates

I'm not quite as fat as this picture shows. I just look chubby in it, but I think it's the way the shirt is laying on me. Hm, end of the day bloat.

Weekly Questions

How far along? 8 weeks 4 days

How Big Is The Baby? The size of a raspberry!

Total weight gain: None so far (I can thank food aversions for that!).

Maternity Clothes: Just my denim skirt. As for non-maternity clothes, I’m definitely anti-fitted shirts right now, my belly is HUGE by the end of the day so I don’t like anything tight around my stomach.

Sleep: I still get pretty sleepy by the end of the day, but I'm trying to force myself not to sleep at 6 every night. My doctor realllly wants me to get out and walk to stay healthy, so I may have to fight sleep a little more.

Food cravings: Still I just like cold foods. I haven't been sick this week but I'm not craving anything.

Food aversions: Still hot food. Anything that stinks.

What I miss: Nothing so far!

What I am looking forward to: Getting maternity shirts from Rachel (yay for non-fitted clothes!), getting to nine weeks soon, seeing Tyler's family this weekend (first time since we found out about Baby Bun).

Milestones: Seeing baby bun and it's BEAUTIFUL heartbeat. Made me swoon.

3 comments:

  1. your doctor is right, walk as much as you can...love you guys...Auntie Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise you don't look chubby! :) Love you!
    P.S. I plan on going through baby clothes this week. Hopefully to send you some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt Gina-Yeah, I plan on it. At least 3 times a week. The other nights I'm focusing on helping Tyler keep the apartment picked up and finishing projects I started before the pregnancy :)

    Kenda-Thanks LOL, I'm in that "feel chubby stage" right now so I always feel like I am. And soooo much fun about the baby clothes!! Thank you so much girl :)

    Love ya both!

    ReplyDelete