Monday, August 23, 2010

Week 7 Updates


So much bloat still! And the cat really wanted to be a part of this picture haha.

Weekly Questions

How far along? 7 weeks 4 days
How Big Is The Baby? The size of a blueberry! So big already (I know, I know, in a few months I’ll think a blueberry is a little bitty baby, but for right now, that’s pretty big!)
Total weight gain: None so far (I can thank food aversions for that!).
Maternity Clothes: Just my denim skirt. As for non-maternity clothes, I’m definitely anti-fitted shirts right now, my belly is HUGE by the end of the day so I don’t like anything tight around my stomach. Oh, and I had to buy a bigger bra. Haha, my boobs came out of nowhere!
Sleep: All. Of. The. Time. It’s all I want to do. I wake up looking forward to bed time!
Food cravings: This week I just like cold foods. And Tyson Chicken Nuggets (not cold of course). But my morning sickness has really kicked in this week so eating is more of a chore right now (I know this will get better). Cold foods just seem to sooth my stomach better so I bought a box of popsicles to eat for now!
Food aversions: Most hot food. Anything that stinks. I’m pretty complainy this week about food. I just don’t like it.
What I miss: Nothing so far!
What I am looking forward to: I get to see my baby’s heartbeat on Thursday! I couldn’t be more excited
Milestones: Puking (gross I know). Going up a bra size (hey, I’m changing because of the baby so I say yes, this is a milestone).

3 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie!! I'm praying that this part will pass soon. I remember it all too well! But the second that this part is over, and you start feeling little bun moving around, you will forget all about this part. I promise!!!! Love you loads! Brenda (Gigi)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous (about the boobs)! Mine never did get big :( Those ginger pops from Motherhood Maternity worked well for my moments of nausea, and ginger ale. Sprite never helped because I relate it to being sick so it just makes me feel even more sick! You still looked way cute though and, as always, I love your shoes! I look forward to your updates each week, I love you and little Blueberry Bun!

    Auntie Rache

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, I am definitely looking forward to second trimester!

    Rachel-Sooo many people have told me about those pops...I'm probably going to send Tyler over to get me some when he gets off work...I would do it, but I get off really late today. And I agree about the sprite. I drink it if that's all we have, but sprite and saltines remind me of having the flu!

    Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete