Monday, August 30, 2010

Letter To My Little Bun

Dear Baby Bun-

Hey sweet baby.You’ve made huge progress this week! You’re the size of a raspberry and you’re growing like crazy! According to my pregnancy book you are starting to move your arms and legs, fingers and toes like crazy (but I can’t feel it yet). I think it’s so adorable that you’re in there just moving your limbs around. Makes me think that you’re curious and trying to figure out what those are for! Don’t worry baby, you’ll know soon enough.

You did AWESOME at your first big doctor appointment. Man, when I asked you to beat your little heart really strong, you sure did listen. You made Mommy and Daddy smile and laugh when we saw your little heart pounding. Mommy just about cried when she heard it. I cannot believe you’re doing so awesome. You keep it up okay? Mommy has to go back in about 3 ½ weeks for a follow-up appointment and my doctor is going to look at you again, so be sure to be strong and healthy okay?

Oh, and as soon as you’re ready to start eating meat, please let me know. Mommy misses it and really needs it but I just can’t seem to eat it right now! But I won’t rush you, just hopefully it’s very soon little one.

Mommy and Mimi went out this weekend and bought you a couple of presents! Just a few small ones. But I’m positive that you’re going to love them.

Man baby, you are already so loved it’s unbelievable. You have so many people who love you that you’ll never have to feel lonely.

I love you little Raspberry Bun.

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment