Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Week 9 Updates

There is no picture this week. I simply forgot to take it. But look at last week, it’s all still the same. Just a crazy bloat and no waist.

Weekly Questions

How far along? 9 weeks 6 days

How Big Is The Baby? The size of a green olive!

Total weight gain: Still none.

Maternity Clothes: I don’t technically need any maternity clothes, but they sure do feel better then my regular ones. No tight fits around my belly right now, please. I went to Odessa this weekend and Tyler’s mom got me 3 skirts and a shirt! A couple of the skirts I won’t be able to actually wear until I have a real belly going on, but for now the shirt is super comfortable!

Sleep: I still like a nap here and there, but I’m doing better with the whole narcoleptic thing I had going on earlier.

Food cravings: Cold food and watermelon. I love that fruit so much.

Food aversions: I’m doing MUCH better with this aversion thing. I’m still pretty gaggy (this morning has been rough) but I’m eating way more than I was last week. I mean, it’s a slow process, some foods still get to me when I smell them, but overall, I’m liking food again. Except pizza. And meat. And soy sauce. Man, I wish I hadn’t forgotten my Preggie Pops today. I could sure use on. Or fifteen.

What I miss: Not gonna lie, the non gaggy feeling was nice. But that’s okay, because VERY soon I’ll be out of first trimester and I’ll be gag free!

What I am looking forward to: Going to the doctor’s next week to see Baby Bun again. I can’t wait to see it’s cute little body again! Also, tomorrow I hit TEN weeks, which means I’m out of the single digits! Yay

Milestones: Food. Seriously, I’m very excited that I ate more than popsicles this weekend. Breaking out the belly cream, because my stomach has started this fantastic itch.

No comments:

Post a Comment