Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Eric Carle Library

We're currently working on building Cohen's Eric Carle Library and since I'm neurotic and love to make lists, I made a list of all the Eric Carle books! This way, as we find them, we can cross them off of the list and know which ones we're still hunting for. These aren't listed in order of publication, and some of them I've never even heard of, but it's a fun list to look through! Also, he's not the author of all of these books, sometimes he just did the illustrations. This is a very, VERY long list that will take a very, VERY long time to complete, but you know me, always up for a project!

((I know this list is missing a few, but after I searched some of them, I found that with some books he was just an illustrator for a collectors edition and those books were super expensive and not at all interesting looking. SOOOOO, I took them off the list. Don't judge me.))

My Eric Carle Library

-Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?--Illustrator
-1,2,3 to the Zoo--Author
-The Very Hungry Caterpillar
-Pancakes, Pancakes!
-The Tiny Seed--Author
-Feathered Ones and Furry--Illustrator
-Scarecrow Clock--Illustrator
-Do You Want to be My Friend?--Author
-Rooster's off to See the World
-Secret Birthday Message--Author
-Walter the Baker--Author
-Do Bears Have Mothers Too? --Illustrator
-Have You Seen My Cat?--Illustrator
-I See a Song--Author
-My Very First Book of Numbers--Author
-My Very First Book of Colors--Author
-My Very First Book of Shapes--Author-My Very First Book of Words--Author
-Why Noah Chose the Dove--Illustrator
-All About Arthur--Author
-The Hole in the Dike--Illustrator
-The Mixed Up Chameleon
--Grouchy Ladybug
-Watch Out! A Giant!--Author
-Mister Seahorse--Author
-Baby Bear, Baby Bear, What Do You See?
-10 Little Rubber Ducks--Author
-The Rabbit and the Turtle--Author
-The Very Lonely Firefly--Author
-Little Cloud--Author
-From Head to Toe--Author
-Flora & Tiger: 19 Very Short Stories from My Life--Author
-Hello, Red Fox--Author
-Very Clumsy Click Beetle-Author
-Does a Kangaroo Have a Mother Too?
-Dream Snow
-Slowly, Slowly, Slowly Said the Sloth--Author
-Where Are You Going? To See My Friend!--Author
-Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What Do You See?
-Honey Bee and Robber--Author
-Otter Nonsense--Illustrator
-What's For Lunch--Author
-Chip Has Many Brothers--Illustrator
-Very Busy Spider--Author
-Foolish Tortoise
-Greedy Python--Illustrator
-The Mountain that Loved a Bird--Illustrator
-All Around Us--Author
-Papa, Please Get the Moon For Me
-A House for Hermit Crab
-The Lamb and the Butterfly--Illustrator
-My Very First Book of Sounds--Author
-My Very First Book of Foods--Author
-My Very First Book of Tools--Author
-My Very First Book of Touch--Author
-My Very First Book of Motion--Author
-My Very First Book of Growth--Author
-My Very First Book of Homes--Author
-My Very First Book of Heads--Author
-Eric Carle's Treasury of Classic Stories for Children--Author
-Animals, Animals--Author
-The Very Quiet Cricket--Author
-Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?
-Dragons, Dragons--Author
-Draw Me A Star--Author
-Today is Monday--Author
-My Apron--Author

2 comments:

  1. Is this up to date? Love you, Aunt Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is the current list :)

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete