Monday, August 16, 2010

Week 6 Updates

Man, that bloat is still very much there! Who knew that even though I'm losing weight that I'd still look a bit fat?

Weekly Questions

How far along? 6 weeks 4 days

How Big Is The Baby? The size of a sweet pea. Too cute!

Total weight gain: Still haven't gained, but I lost 2 more. Though my belly is very bloated, so I really can't tell.

Maternity Clothes: Just my denim skirt that I love oh so much!

Sleep: I still do A LOT of this. In fact, I'm really tired as I write this but I will make it through!! But I'm waking up bright and early not able to fall back to sleep.

Food cravings: Rice crispies. French Bread and Butter. But really nothing else. I eat, but I don't crave anything.

Food aversions: Oh man, too many to list. If it has a strong smell, I can't eat it (nor can anyone else eat it in front of me). This can explain the weight loss I'm sure.

What I miss: Nothing so far!

What I am looking forward to: Still August 26th: The BIG appointment. We’ll get to see our baby and hopefully hear a heart beat!

Milestones: The queasy feeling. That's VERY new and not so fun. Averting all types of food (I'm feeling weird just thinking about what Tyler ate for dinner last night). Waking up at 6:30 am, eyes wide open. Looking at Babies R Us with Tyler.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ashley, I've just read all of your blogs and you are too cute! This is such a neat idea, you're such a good Mommy. Just some helpful hints: if you like rice crispy's you should try brown rice crisps (lightly sweetened) from Whole Foods, they're way yummy and good for you too! Also, when I was prego I had absolute killer headaches and it got to the point where I was taking tylenol every four hours. My doctor told me that it was better for me to drink one caffinated drink a day than to take that much medicine. Keep that in mind if the headaches get too bad. And if fake sugar bothers you make sure to get the sodas made with real cane sugar (in glass bottles). I hope this helps, I love you and you're doing sooo good!

    Rache

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, thank you for the helpful tips :)

    I'll take any tips people give out LOL.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete