Monday, August 23, 2010

Letter To My Little Bun

Dear Little Bun,

How are you little sweetie? This week has been VERY interesting for us hasn’t it?

Did you know you are half of an inch? It makes Mommy smile ear to ear thinking about how big you’re getting. And your brain now has TWO hemispheres and it’s generating 100 new cells every minute. You are already so smart it’s ridiculous. Baby, you’re growing arms and legs now!! That’s just too cute.

Plus, you’re really making Daddy learn his way around the kitchen. He doesn’t have much of a choice does he? It’s either follow Mommy’s recipe, or eat cereal. Not everyone is like us, wanting cereal 3 times a day. But Daddy has been fantastic. He’s really pampering us little baby. I’m too tired to function when I get home so Daddy cleans up the apartment, keeps the stinky dishes out of the sink, and helps keep the laundry all caught up (I’m pretty sure this sentence has terrible parallel structure but I really don’t care today).

Mommy is working very busy hours at work right now and it’s really hard because I want to take a nap and I want my stomach to settle. I’ve been sucking on peppermints all day long because it stops me from gagging a little bit. Let’s just say that this week, pregnancy hormones have really kicked in. Mommy is a bit cranky (but that could be because I’m soooo tired) and I can’t eat much. You made Mommy throw up for the first time this week. Not fun kiddo, but it’s okay. That won’t last forever, I know. I went to the store and bought a strawberry sorbet which you really seemed to like (silly baby, you love cold foods!).

Daddy and I picked out names for you this week. We have a beautiful girl name picked out and a super awesome boy name picked out too. So no matter you are, you’ll have a really awesome name waiting for you.

I can't wait until Thursday when Daddy and I get to see your little heartbeat. Make sure to beat it very, very strong okay?

I love you my little Blueberry Bun!!

Love,

Mommy

2 comments:

  1. I love you so much my awesome wife and my little blueberry! Do you hear me praying for you at night/ I can not wait to hold you in my arms and protect you. i love you ashley! You are an amazing woman. The best anyone could ask for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Tyler commenting on ashleys blog. Not ashley to ashley. She isnt a schizo!

    ReplyDelete