Monday, August 16, 2010

Letter To My Little Bun

Dear Little Bun--

Hey baby. You have kept Mommy on her toes for sure this week!

You have grown a lot this week (you grow a lot every week, but I'm just so proud of you that I have to compliment you!). You've grown eyes, ears, nose, and a chin!! Your heart is beating very, very fast (and I cannot wait to see that in a week and 4 days!). Your blood is starting to circulate, and you have little webbed hands and feet! You're too cute already!!

You've started making Mommy VERY queasy this week! You haven't made me throw up yet, but I constantly feel like I've gotten off a ride at an amusement park, with my stomach up in my throat. Daddy can't eat anything that smells around me, without me leaving the room. All that really tastes good to me right now is ginger ale and Rice Crispies. I eat A LOT of those right now.

Daddy and Mommy went to Babies R Us just to look around and to get excited about all the things we'll need to buy for you. Of course, the store is HUGE so I felt a little overwhelmed. I just hope I can be the best Mommy that you've ever hoped for, little baby!

I've had a very good week with you baby, and remember, you keep growing and keep doing everything you're supposed to do. Beat your heart super strong, and I'm very bloated right now, so you should have plenty of space to move around and play if you want (I know you're very tiny, but I like to think that you're still ready to play).

I love you little baby and I hope you know how excited I am to be your Mommy!!

I love you Little Sweet Pea Bun.

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment