Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Chocolate Milk

Thank you Little Bun for letting me know your extreme hate for chocolate milk. Well, for fake diet sugar at least.

And when I say you hate it, I don't mean this lightly.

You hate it so much that approximately 30 seconds after finishing my glass I was sitting up praying to God I wouldn't get sick. And for the next 2 hours I spent my night crying, panicking, and laying on the bathroom floor.

Kid, it was not pleasant. But that's okay, for the next 9 months I will not eat anymore diet sugar. No sweet-n-low, splenda, truvia, any of it. No diet foods for me. If you want sugar, I'll give you the real stuff.

As for chocolate milk, I'll probably never drink that again.

3 comments:

  1. Another fun Mommy-fact that I learned when I was pregnant with Cy: when you get sick after drinking rich, chocolate-y Ovaltine, it comes back as a solid. Ahhh, the things they forgot to tell us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you probably won't drink it for a long time. i remember that feeling with a breakfast jack from Jack In The Box. Took about 10 years before I could eat one again....fun times! Auntie Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL yeah...I'm sure chocolate milk will be off the table for a very long time. Let's hope it's not the same with hot chocolate because that's my favorite winter drink!!

    ReplyDelete