Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Week 26 Updates

Yep, this picture is an upward view because I took it myself. Haha, and yes, I was watching Friends at this time. And yes, our tree is coming down tonight. Haha, so many explanations.

There’s no letter to Cohen this week. It’s been busy and I’ve been off of my normal routine so the letter will have to wait until next week!

Weekly Questions

How far along? 26 weeks!

How Big Is The Baby? According to the website he’s 14 inches and close to 1 2/3 pounds.

Total weight gain: Today I’m at 147.8. I’m now 6.8 lb past my pre-pregnancy weight.

Maternity Clothes: I’m more comfortable in maternity and actually bought a few new ones this week, but I can still pass non-maternity shirts.

Sleep: Great this week!

Food cravings: Eh, no real cravings.

What I miss: Not having indigestion after every meal haha.

What I am looking forward to: Hitting THIRD trimester this Saturday. That’s pretty huge. Also, I have another appointment tomorrow to do my GD test (not looking forward to that) and hear my little boys heartbeat again.

Milestones: Close to third trimester. Getting LOTS of presents from his family, thank you to EVERYONE for the cute little gifts at Christmas. Auntie Kenda gave him a ton of clothes that his cousin, Texas, used to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment