Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Week 24 Updates

Weekly Questions

How far along? 24 weeks! We hit Viability Day—which basically means at this point if something were to happen and I went into early labor (which obviously I’m praying doesn’t happen) my little boy has a 50-75% chance of survival and NICU will do everything they can to save our baby. I want him to wait until week 37 at least before he tries to make an entrance, but still, it’s nice hitting a big milestone.

How Big Is The Baby? He is a little over a pound and is just about a foot long. I have this huge baby in me! Weird.

Total weight gain: Today I’m at 145.6. I’m now 4.6 lb past my pre-pregnancy weight.

Maternity Clothes: Same as last week: only maternity bottoms, but a lot of non-maternity tops still. The dress in the picture is maternity though.

Sleep: Still good, just a little worn out this week.

Food cravings: Green bean casserole and red meat. Haha, weird combination. I don’t want them together, just I would like to eat it every night. But I don’t.

What I miss: I’m good this week! I’m not missing too much, I’m happily pregnant.

What I am looking forward to: This week my papa is here, and next week Tyrel, Kenda and the babies will be here! I’m also looking forward to Baby Casey being born on Friday! It’s a good month for us, plus it’s the last holiday season as a childless family--they’ll be so different from here on out.

Milestones: This week we picked up a few more things for the nursery and it’s slowly coming together. I also felt him hiccupping this week, crazy but wonderful feeling to wake up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment