Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Letter To My Little Bun

Dear Baby Cohen-

How are you doing my little baby boy?

This week you’re 13 ½ inches long and weigh over a pound and a half! You’re a big little boy now. My goodness, practically a toddler already.

You’re also starting to get baby fat under your skin. Can you do me a favor? Can you make sure you get a lot in your cheeks? Growing up your Mommy and all of your “Butler” family had these giant saggy cheeks. I hated them then, but my goodness, they are just so cute. Your cousins Jayda and Texas have them too and they make me just want to kiss their little faces. That’s the only thing I ask, that you carry on the Butler Cheek Tradition.

You have a new cousin now! His name is Casey Brant and he’s just a little older than you! You’ll see him a lot because he only lives 5 hours away. He’s very, very cute!

I had a dream this week that I lost you and then found you under the couch! Isn’t that funny? Don’t go under the couch, okay? It’s pretty dark, and not usually vacuumed very well. Stay where I can see you so I don’t get scared that I lost you! But in the dream you were super cute and very small. It made me so excited to hold you. Only 15 more weeks till we get to meet you little one.

My letter this week is a little short because it’s the holidays and that means it’s a pretty busy time of the year (don’t worry, you’ll figure that out later in life) so I don’t have a lot of time to write to you today. But still know that I love you dearly.

You’re already the sweetest boy ever!

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment