Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Week 22 Updates

So this picture was taken after driving 5 hours and then going to help my family finish their tree. So ignore the far away picture, the car drive hair, and the fact that I’m up on a chair. You get the idea. You can still see the small belly.

Weekly Questions

How far along? 22 weeks!

How Big Is The Baby? The baby is about 11 inches and weighs almost a pound.

Total weight gain: Today I’m at 142.8. I’m now 1.8 lb past my pre-pregnancy weight with an overall weight gain of 9.8 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Yep, they’re what fits best. But again, I am still wearing non-maternity tops as long as they have the length I need. Desiree is letting me borrow a couple of cute sweaters and dresses and I can’t wait to wear them!

Sleep: So far, it’s been great this week.

Food cravings: Again, no real food cravings. Just drinking lots of apple juice and actually eating real food again.

What I miss: Cohen is sitting on my bladder so I do have to go to the bathroom all of the time. I guess I miss drinking without wondering where the closest bathroom is just in case I have to go 10 minutes later.

What I am looking forward to: My appointment tomorrow. I get to hear his little heartbeat again!

Milestones: Cohen kicked for his Gigi and wiggled for his Aunt Des so that was pretty cool. I can also feel more of his body now when he moves. Nana and Mimi felt his little body this week too! Cohen moves a lot so most of the time Tyler and I sit around feeling him. Also, his changing table from his Papa and Gigi came in the mail! Now his nursery has all of the furniture. Time to start decorating!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you sweet baby for kicking for your Gigi!! And thank you Ashley for sitting on the couch patiently with all of us crowded around you with our hands on your belly :) !! Love Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe how fast my little grandson is growing, he will be here so soon YAY. Ashley you look fantastic. Don't worry though the baby will start growing so fast you will wonder if you will ever see your feet again. LOL
    Can't wait to meet you little Cohen!
    Nana loves you so much already

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda-I for sure don't mind the belly touching! I'm just glad he kicked while we there so you could feel him :) Love you!

    Mom-Haha, I know he's going to start picking up speed soon..As for not seeing my feet thing, well that just scares me!! I guess I won't be wearing super fancy shoes because I won't be able to look down and admire them haha. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete