Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Week 25 Updates


I've definitely started popping out more this week! I did have some super cute tights on with this dress, but they tore so obviously I'm not wearing them. And I look a little tired here, but this was after a very, very long weekend!

Weekly Questions

How far along? 25 weeks! Oh man…Only 15 to go. Scary.

How Big Is The Baby? According to the website he’s 13 ½ inches and close to 1 ½ pounds.

Total weight gain: Today I’m at 146.4. I’m now 5.4 lb past my pre-pregnancy weight. This pound a week thing is totally freaking me out.

Maternity Clothes: I can still pass a lot of non-maternity shirts—thankfully I bought a lot of non-fitted shirts prior to the pregnancy. However, I did order some maternity clothes online because they’re more comfortable and longer.

Sleep: Good, just a couple of vivid dreams this week that make me restless.

Food cravings: Nothing really. I just eat whatever I want right now.

What I miss: I’m pretty good this week. Only weird thing now is the indigestion practically after every meal. I carry a HUGE bottle of Tums around to keep that problem solved.

What I am looking forward to: Tyrel and Kenda and the babies are here this week! Next week is the last week of my 2nd trimester, which is INSANE, but really cool. Meeting Cohen’s newest cousin, Casey

Milestones: He moves A LOT know and I love it. My belly button is getting flatter and flatter. My rings are feeling tighter (not that it’s a good milestone, but seriously a milestone) and I cannot stand for a super long time in heels without my toes swelling. It’s beautiful haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment