Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Letter To My Little Bun

Dear Baby Cohen-

Hey my sweet little itty bitty baby boy!

You’re almost a foot long!! That’s crazy big to me. We’ve come a long, long way from the poppy seed stage. And I’m sure you’ve heard me talk about Viability Day, but I don’t want you getting any crazy ideas. You need to stay in there, okay?

This week your brain is growing quickly and your taste buds are still developing. Also, you the website says that you will soon plump up! How adorable are you?

Last week Mommy found out she had a UTI so we had to go to the doctor to get it checked out. It was making me cramp, and they had to make sure it was the infection, and not you! Nana went with me since Daddy had to teach and I didn’t want to go alone. We listened to your heartbeat for over an hour and a half and watched it on the little screen. You would calm down and it would go down just a little bit. Then, it would go up high again and you’d start squirming and moving around like crazy. You were too cute—you kept kicking as hard as you possibly could against the monitors. It would make me laugh and then I’d get heartsick thinking about how insanely cute you’re going to be.

I cannot wait. Your Mommy (and everyone else) loves you so much that it literally hurts sometime. I told a girl at work this week that it’s hard to believe that I can be so in love with this little person that I haven’t even seen yet. I don’t know how, but it’s true.

You never, ever, have to doubt or question that I love you. And don’t worry, I’m going to tell you so much that you’ll never wonder.

I love you little Cohen Paul.

So, so much.

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment