Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Letter To My Little Bun

Dear Baby Cohen-
Hey sweet boy!!
So, you have been moving like crazy lately!! I love every little kick, every little squirm, and every little push against my stomach that you do. Of course, the bladder kicks are a little crazy, but I know that’s not your fault. You can’t help that you landed there and for some reason aren’t moving up off of it. I’m hoping that you do that soon though. Mommy hates having to go to the bathroom every single hour!
This week your eyebrows and eyelids are becoming more distinct! That makes me wonder if you’re going to have Mommy’s barely there eyebrows or Daddy’s thick dark eyebrows. I guess that’s going to depend on your hair color. Man little guy, I cannot wait to see your little face! Your eyes have formed, but your irises are still colorless. You’re just growing so much already!
This week we went to visit your Papa and Gigi for Thanksgiving! The drive there was a little hard for Mommy since you’re right there on my bladder, but we made it with only 2 stops! You kicked really hard for your Gigi and gave your Auntie Des a little squirm. It’s fun that you move so much now.
Also, you have a changing table in your room now! Papa and Gigi sent it for you. Your little room has all of its furniture now. We can start decorating your cute nursery!
Your Auntie WaWa from church gave you a bag full of very sweet presents. You got a beautiful blanket, a wipes holder, little socks that have Paul Frank on them and then other little booties that have little laces! She also gave you a sweet elephant lovie! It was very, very nice of her and I know you’ll be excited to see all of those one day.
Well baby, that’s really all that’s been going on with us this week. We have an appointment tomorrow to hear your heartbeat so make sure it’s beating very hard tomorrow!
I love you little baby boy!!
You’re my sweet little bun.
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment