Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Week 19 Updates


Weekly Questions

How far along? Nineteen Weeks!!

How Big Is The Baby? The baby is 6.0 inches. According to my phone app, the baby is supposed to be 8.5 oz, but since the baby was weighing 9 oz at his 18 week appointment, I’m going to assume he weighs a bit more. The size of a mango!!

Total weight gain: Today I’m at 139. So my overall weight loss is now 2 lbs (starting weight 141.0).

Maternity Clothes: My bump is really obvious now and looks cute in maternity clothes so I’m LOVING those.

Sleep: The past couple of nights have been a little rough. I feel Cohen moving WAY more now and at night time this little boy loves to dance around. It’s cute, but it keeps me awake or wakes me up!

Food cravings: Nothing this week. I like a lot of cold food still but nothing I have to have right away.

What I miss: Nothing major right now.

What I am looking forward to: There’s nothing super eventful happening this week. I’m almost to the 20 week mark so that’s pretty exciting.

Milestones: Finding out we’re having a BOY! Cleaning out Cohen’s room. Ordering the baby glider. And we're crazy first-time parents so we already started registries at Target and Babies R Us....haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment