Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Letter To My Little Bun

Dear Baby Cohen-
How are you my sweet, sweet little boy?
We’re halfway done with this whole thing kid. Can you believe that? It’s going to go so fast for the rest of the time and then before we know it, you’ll be here!
Supposedly, you’re the size of a cantaloupe now. I know it’s either the length or the weight, but either way, I can’t get this round melon picture out of my head. You’re mom is weird, just get ready little mister.
My goodness, you have been crazy hyper the past couple of days. You move around so much now! Last night you kicked Daddy three times. Then you kicked Mommy!! It was fun to feel you squirming around in there. Even Daddy got to feel you ball up. Now I know you’ve heard me say that I don’t like that feeling, but I need to explain. I don’t mind feeling you inside, but it was weird the first time I actually felt you in a ball on the outside. I love that you’re moving around but seriously, feeling it was different, and I'm just not used to it yet. But I still love you and I don’t want you to think that your Mommy doesn’t like feeling you. Haha, you’re squirming so much as I just type this. You’re cute. Nana felt you kick this week too, but it was a very tiny kick right on the edge of her fingertip. Next time I’m there could you kick for her? Make it very hard so she can feel you just like we do!
I went with your Nana this week to the mall and we ended up in a kid’s store. I got you some very, very cute clothes! I got you some corduroy pants for next fall, some little loafer shoes, and the cutest little tiny necktie!! You’re going to be one stylish little boy.
Daddy and I need to get you some more books. A few nights ago we sat in your room, in the new glider and read all of your books to you! Even your sister Roxy laid on the floor and listened. We’re going to be a nice little family.
I can’t wait little boy.
Halfway there!
I love you my Little Canteloupe Bun.
Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment