Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Letter To My Little Bun

Dear Baby Cohen,

Hey little Mister!!

Well, haven’t you been all squirmy and active this week? I love it!!

According to my phone app you are 10.5 inches and 12.7 oz, the size of a banana!! It’s crazy that you are that long already! No wonder I feel you all of the time. You’re always running into my and it feels like little thuds. It’s also funny because I was sitting on the ground trying to wrap presents last night, but whenever I leaned over too far you’d kick. So wrapping presents was a little weird and I’ve decided I’ll wrap the rest on the table.

You’re definitely silly already, that’s for sure. You were playing tag with Nana the other day. You’d kick over and over and then she’d come over to feel and you’d immediately stop! Finally, you gave a little thud for her but nothing like you’ve been doing. Silly boy. You have to kick for everyone. They like it!

My phone app says you practice swallowing and digesting everyday and your little taste buds work! Too cute.

Old Navy and Gap were having phenomenal sales this week so we bought you a few more clothes. I cannot wait to put you in them and hold you! You’ll be a one good looking dressed boy that’s for sure.

While we’re on that subject, can you be sure that you stay a boy? Haha, sounds funny, but I’ve heard of TWO people this week who were told they were having boys and found out they were having girls. See, I really, really, really want you to be a little boy. I call you by name every time I talk about you and started clothes shopping (of course I’ve kept the tags on everything). So yeah, make sure if they check again you’re still a boy.

You’ve already received two Christmas presents from your Auntie Rachel and Uncle Kyle! We can’t open them yet, but it’s very exciting!

Also, Nana found you the cutest antique wooden blocks that spell out your name. Of course, you can’t play with them because we don’t know what they were painted with. But they’ll sit on your shelf and look very cute!

We’re taking a trip to your Papa and Gigi’s this week for Thanksgiving! It’ll be a fun trip because I can feel you squirming and moving now. Next year you’ll be able to celebrate these holidays with us. But for now, you get to travel in my belly and feel me eat wayyyy too much over the next couple of months.

Alright, you’re thumping near my bladder and I have to go. I love you little one!

I love you My Little Banana Bun.

Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Cohen for moving for me the other day. I just loved it. Now I know you are going to think you can play all kind of tricks on your nana, but thats okay, we will have so much fun together as soon as you get here.

    I am so ready to hold you.
    love your Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOLOL...He's going to be the kid who runs off and hides and scares everyone isn't he??

    He can't wait to get his Nana's loves!!

    ReplyDelete