Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Week 18 Updates


Weekly Questions

How far along? EIGHTEEN Weeks!!

How Big Is The Baby? The baby is 5.6 inches and 6.7 oz. The size of an sweet potato!

Total weight gain: Today I’m at 138. So my overall weight loss is now 3 lbs (starting weight 141.0).

Maternity Clothes: Well I can still fit a lot of my non-maternity clothes. But my bump is super obvious now. I am still more comfortable in maternity skirts than my regular skirts.

Sleep: I’ve been sleeping great! I do wake up at least once a night, but that’s probably not baby related, that’s probably just me!

Food cravings: Nothing this week. I like a lot of cold food still but nothing I have to have right away.

What I miss: Nothing major right now.

What I am looking forward to: Our BIG ultrasound is TOMORROW. And we’re going to buy the crib with my parents tonight!! Big changes are happening this week.

Milestones: Feeling the baby doing more thumps rather than just flutters. Crib shopping! Other than that, making it to 18 weeks is huge to me!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww so exciting!! Mimi can't wait to hold her little bitty bunny!!

    ReplyDelete