Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Week 14 Updates

Yep, I’m not wearing shoes in that picture so it looks funny (at least to me it does). That shirt needs tall heels, but since I twisted my ankle really bad that day, I couldn’t get my shoes back on for the picture. So yes, I look like a hillbilly. But stop looking at my feet and look at my little bump!!

Weekly Questions

How far along? Fourteen weeks.

How Big Is The Baby? The size of a lemon! The baby should be getting up to 3.4 inches this week. Pretty hard for me to believe.

Total weight gain: Today I’m at 134.0. So my overall weight loss is now 7 lbs. I don’t mind the weight loss though. I mean my belly is still pooching out so it’s not like I look much thinner!

Maternity Clothes: The shirt in the picture is maternity…Mainly having to wear much looser tops for church because my dressy clothes were fitted or buttoned and those aren’t working too well. I also ordered a couple of shirts from Old Navy! My skirts are still doing well. All it’s going to take is my baby belly popping out of nowhere and my skirts will be done. I guarantee it!

Sleep: Okay so far. I’ve been waking up a couple times a night for no reason and I’m REALLY tired again but at least I’m sleeping comfortably right now.

Food cravings: Just sweets. I’m sure this baby has his/her Daddy’s sweet tooth because that’s all I ever want! I even made a homemade apple pie from scratch this week because it sounded so yum.

What I miss: Nothing right now. I'm happy to be pregnant, even with all of the crazy changes!What I am looking forward to: Next week is the heartbeat checkup. I’m ready to hear the heartbeat again. I think they should check it every week for a piece of mind!!

Milestones: We bought some books to start baby’s library! The happy-crying hormone has kicked in. I cry during TV shows and commercials. And not the sad ones, just the ones that are so very happy that I have to cry. Haha, for a girl who didn't cry during her engagement or wedding (I'm a happy-laugher, not crier) this is really new for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment