Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Letter To My Little Bun

Dear Little Bun,
How’re you little one?
You’re now the size of a navel orange (please don’t ask me what that is, because in my mind an orange is an orange). You’re about 4 inches long now!! My goodness! That’s awfully long. This week your legs are longer than your arms and the book says you can now sense light! Your eyelids are still stuck shut though…Probably a good thing, I wouldn’t want to stare at amniotic fluid for the next 6 ½ months! I don’t know when they’ll open, but I’m sure they’ll be beautiful. Also, the book tells me to start talking to you this week because you can now hear your Mommy’s voice. I’ll be sure to read to you every single night now.
Tomorrow we have an appointment. The doctor said it’s not super exciting, but I get to hear your little heart beat so that’s always exciting for me.
We spent Saturday night in the Emergency Room because Mommy had vertigo. It was NOT fun at all but the doctor came in to check on you and you were doing great. Your heart is beating 164 bpm and it was LOUD. I’d like to think that because it was 5 in the morning that you were sleeping, but since you’re a baby, I know that’s probably not true.
Mommy’s baby belly is starting to stick out even more now. It’s not huge yet, but it’s nice always having a little bump to remind me that you’re there.
Very soon I may be able to feel you moving around and that will be very fun. I cannot wait for the first time I feel you flicker in my belly.
Daddy is gone this week, but so far we’ve been staying with Poppy, Nana, and Mimi since Mommy can’t drive. Daddy says we would like Colorado and one of the times he goes to work there we can go with him. We can go explore the city and take lots of fun pictures! I
 love you sooooo much Little Bun. So much my heart literally hurts.
You keep growing just like you are. You’re doing an amazing job.
I love you my Little Orange Bun.
Love, Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment