Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Week 13 Updates

Look at my little tiny bump! Of course by standing like that my rear looks gigantic LOL. But my hands are always getting in the way of the barely-there bump (in a few months this won't be an issue I'm sure haha) so Tyler told me to move them. Annnnddd this is how I stood. Haha, great choice.

Weekly Questions

How far along? Thirteen weeks.

How Big Is The Baby? The size of a peach. I really could go for a peach right now. Man, I love fruit.

Total weight gain: Today I’m at 135.6. I’ve gained 6 ounces.

Maternity Clothes: Well that dress in the picture is maternity. I’m noticing that I’m still okay in my casual clothes but my dressier stuff doesn’t fit quite as well as it used it.

Sleep: I had to get a body pillow to help me stay on my side. I’m an avid back sleeper but I have this hideous sciatic nerve that drives me crazy. The solution is to not sleep on it. Thus, I have to sleep on the opposite side of the nerve. I’m terrible at it. Even with the body pillow I wake up on my back. It stops me from rolling on my stomach though. Tyler is constantly waking me up in the night to roll back to my side. It’s annoying. And I’m very, very tired.

Food cravings: No real cravings yet. Oh, but Arby’s and I are best of friends. I LOVE that place. Really, I only love the roast beef sandwiches with Arby’s sauce, but still, it’s great to eat. And I love sweets. Sweet foods just make me feel so good right now. Which is bad when my job for Desiree’s shower is to plan the food. I have no problem coming up with sweets, but no “real food” that people will actually want to eat, haha.

What I miss: Nothing right now. I'm happy to be pregnant, even with all of the crazy changes!

What I am looking forward to: I get to go in a couple of weeks and hear the heartbeat again! But until that date nothing major (at least nothing baby-related) is happening.

Milestones: The sciatic nerve thing is new. Is that a milestone? I’m not sure, but it’s baby related and new so it’ll go here. Food: I’m eating way more of it.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo, cute dress! If that's yours I want to borrow it for my next go round :) Love it, love you, love Baby Bun!

    Auntie Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Rachel, thanks :)

    Yes it's mine..and yes you can borrow it for your next one!!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete