Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Letter To My Little Bun

Dear Little Bun-

Hey sweet, sweet little baby.

In just about 2 weeks I’ll be addressing these letters to you using your name! How exciting is that? I can’t wait to call you by name.

You’re the length of an avocado this week. That’s 4 ½ inches long and 3 ½ ounces. You’re so cute. Mommy isn’t a big fan of avocados, but that’s beside the point. Also, the bones in your ears are forming so you can hear even better this week. Mommy talks very loud so I’m sure you’ll be able to hear me all of the time. Daddy likes to talk right into my belly so you can hear him too! You’re starting to get eyebrows and lashes too! You’re just such a grown up already.

Daddy took a trip this week and bought you the cutest little bib! It’s your first present from Daddy, but I’m positive it won’t be your last.

Nana and I heard your heartbeat again. It was just so cute. I never get tired of hearing it.

Mommy is flying to Odessa this weekend (so obviously you’ll be with me). It’s my first flight as a pregnant lady but I’m sure it’ll be fine. Don’t get me all airsick okay? Mommy doesn’t want to puke!!

I felt you flutter this week baby. You fluttered very low next to my right pelvic bone for the first time (October 13, 2010). I was so excited!! I cannot wait to feel your little kicks, but the fluttering was beautiful. You did it again Sunday morning in church, but it wasn’t in the same spot. Your Daddy tried to feel it, but I had to explain that it was just movement and too soon for him to feel. He wanted to pretend though.

Man baby, you’re doing so awesome. Thank you so much for doing everything you’re supposed to do. Mommy is trying to do everything she’s supposed to do for you too.

I just love you so, so much.

I love you my Little Avocado Bun.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment