Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Week 16 Updates

Look at my bump!!!

Weekly Questions

How far along? Sixteen weeks.
How Big Is The Baby? The length of an avocado! The baby is 4.6 inches and 3.5 oz.  
Total weight gain: Today I’m at 137.0. So my overall weight loss is now 4.0 lbs (starting weight 141.0).
Maternity Clothes: My skirts are getting really fitted now. I’m wearing more of my maternity skirts. I can still wear most of my pullover shirt and loose jackets, but nothing that was button up and fitted. Mom also took me bra shopping…I went up a size and was spilling out of my other bras. Thank you Mom!
Sleep: I’m just a little sleepy during the day, but I’ve been doing good at night. I wake up with some back pain, but really I just need to use my body pillow.
Food cravings: Pumpkin. Pumpkin. And More Pumpkin. I want pumpkin pie, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin smoothies, pumpkin cookies. You name it, I want it. I’m not eating all of that though! Pumpkin Lattes (Decaf w/o whipped cream) is my biggest weakness.
What I miss: Nothing right now. I'm happy to be pregnant, even with all of the crazy changes!
What I am looking forward to: This week I will be flying to Odessa to help throw Desiree a baby shower for baby Casey! Also, my BIG ultrasound is November 4th. Tyler and I are very excited to see if we’re having a son or a daughter!
Milestones: Mom and I went to my last appointment and the baby’s heartbeat was VERY loud and strong like it has been. I felt the baby flutter for the first time on October 13th!! It wasn’t a kick, but definite movement happening in there. I couldn’t stop smiling!! Tyler bought the baby a cute little bib from Colorado this week and it was the baby’s first present from Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment