Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Week 17 Updates

I think my bump looks a little big this week but that could be because I'm standing with my hands on my back. But it's definitely there...No hiding the baby. In fact, the baby is moving around as I type this, best feeling ever.

Weekly Questions

How far along? Seventeen weeks. Amazing!

How Big Is The Baby? The baby is 5.1 inches and 5.9 oz. The size of an onion!

Total weight gain: Today I’m at 137.8. So my overall weight loss is now 3.2 lbs (starting weight 141.0).

Maternity Clothes: Well I can still fit a lot of my non-maternity clothes. However, I’m at work in a skirt that I really shouldn’t be wearing. It is digging into my stomach! Guess I better put this skirt up for awhile.

Sleep: I get great sleep as long as I use my body pillow. If I don’t use that, my sciatic nerve is miserable all day long.

Food cravings: I still adore pumpkin. No other real cravings, I just like a lot of juice and sweets. What I miss: Nothing right now. I'm happy to be pregnant, even with all of the crazy changes!

What I am looking forward to: Our BIG ultrasound on November 4th. I’m ready to call my baby by name. And of course, I want to buy cute little clothes.

Milestones: I flew for the first time pregnant (not that great, but I managed). By belly is getting bigger to the point where people are noticing it from the front. The baby is moving more every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment