Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Letter To My Little Bun

Dear Little Bun-
Hey baby doll face. How’re you doing in there?
I know you’re moving around a lot more because I can feel you! It feels like popcorn popping in my belly. And it’s so cute that whenever I feel you, I stop whatever I’m doing immediately and put my hand on my tummy. I know I can’t feel you on the outside yet, but I just feel like you know Mommy’s hand is there and that I want to keep feeling you move about.
You’re the size of an onion this week. Which is another food that is REALLY strong smelling to Mommy and I’m not too fond of right now. I like them cooked, just not raw and stinky. I’m way off topic though. This week your skeleton is hardening and starting to change into real bone! Which is kind of perfect since it’s the week of Halloween and it’s all about the skeletons right now. Also, you’re starting to develop fat around your bones! Your fingers and toes now have fingerprints!! How cute, you’re an original now. No one else has your little prints.
Mommy’s belly has been popping out this weekend. I’m glad because it means you’re growing and doing all of the correct little baby things in there.
We flew together this weekend and I’m not too sure that you were crazy about it. All of the flights felt rough and Mommy wanted to puke a few times. Luckily, I didn’t.
We also finalized names for you! So next week, after our big appointment, we can call you by name. This makes us so happy little baby.
I see all of the pumpkin patches and fall festivals and I get excited because next year we can take you! Sure, you may not totally understand what they all are since you’ll still be an infant, but Mommy is very ready to celebrate every holiday with my little baby.
I love you so much little baby!!
I love you my Little Onion Bun.
Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment