Friday, October 8, 2010

Birthing Class and Funny Faces

Hey Baby!

I forgot to add that we signed up for Bradley Birthing Classes! We'll start January 8th and go through March 12. Basically, Daddy and Mommy are going to learn to get you out of me when the time comes (although I'm pretty sure that you will figure it out regardless of what we know!

Also, you're making silly faces in my belly now. I thought that was cute and had to add it to our little memories. Nana says not to make ugly ones, because they just might stick!

And finally, you were really sticking out last night so much! Mommy really looked pregnant and kept making your Daddy smile. I know you aren't ready to pop out and keep Mommy big just yet, but I'm excited for when you stick out all of the time.

You're a cutie already.

Love you-

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment