Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Week 15 Updates

So I was medicated during this picture. That explains the awful hair and funny expression. But I was determined to take a picture on my scheduled picture day.
Weekly Questions
How far along? Fifteen beautiful weeks.
How Big Is The Baby? The size of a navel orange! The baby is 4 inches and 2.5 oz. So cute.
Total weight gain: Today I’m at 136.8. So my overall weight loss is now 4.2 lbs (starting weight 141.0).
Maternity Clothes: It’s slowly happening that regular skirts don’t fit. I tried to wear one the other day and had it buttoned up. It was pretty uncomfortable at the beginning of the day so I knew by the end I’d be dying. So yeah..I’m moving into the maternity-bottoms-only phase. Shirts are still okay though, as long as their long.
Sleep: Not bad. I’ve been on drowsy medicine for a few days so that’s helped with the sleep for sure!
Food cravings: I don’t have consistent cravings. It’s like every day I want something new. This week I’ve craved chocolate malt balls (my mom bought me a HUGE container), banana with peanut butter (again, thanks mom!), gummi worms (thanks Tyler!). Haha, everyone gives into my cravings…But that’s because the old wives tale says “Deny a pregnant girl’s craving and you’ll end up with a sty in your eye.” Haha, that’s not why they give me food though. They do it because they are very, very kind people.
What I miss: Nothing right now. I'm happy to be pregnant, even with all of the crazy changes!
What I am looking forward to: I have an appointment Thursday for the heartbeat (yay!) and I’m really looking forward to feeling the baby move around!
Milestones: Spent Saturday night in the ER due to vertigo, and we got to the hear the heartbeat. It was LOUD and fast (164 bpm).

No comments:

Post a Comment