Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Letter To My Little Bun

Dear Little Bun-
Well, we’ve made it to week 12 together, sweetie! Mommy is so very happy that you’re still here with us and that we’re moving forward together.
This week you’re the size of a plum! That’s pretty cool!! Almost all of your systems are completely formed. There isn't a lot of description of what you’re doing this week and that’s probably because your little systems are mainly developed and now you’ll be focused on maturing and growing. My goodness, you’re growing up so fast already.
I had a lot of fun with you at our appointment this week.
First, you did awesome when Dr. Schwope listened for your heartbeat on the Doppler. It was so cute and fast!! I couldn't hear you at first, but Mimi heard you right away.
Then, she did the ultrasound and you just came to life. My word, you danced and kicked and shook your little hands. Nana is convinced that you were saying “Hi, Nana,” and you know what? I believe you were too! You were probably so excited that there was a room full of people who are already so in love with you, that you just had to wave and say hi! You made Mommy laugh, and then tear up, and then laugh again.
Mimi said you’re already hyper like me! Poor Daddy, isn’t going to know what to do with two hyper people in one home together!
Your legs looked long to me, and they probably are. You have a very tall Daddy, so you’ll most likely have long legs like him!
I love you very, very much baby and I’m excited about moving to 2nd trimester with you.
We’re going places little one, and I’ve never been more excited.
I love you, my Little Plum Bun!
Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment