Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Week 11 Updates

So this picture is awful. One, I shouldn't have stood in front of a window, and two, I'm wearing a ruffly shirt and my sleeve is blocking my belly. But it's okay, still the usual bloat!

Yes, I know, I'm missing week ten. But I have a good reason for that. I'm switching to do these updates on Wednesday now when I actually change weeks. Middle of the week is easier for me, plus, I'll be right on the day of changing! Don't worry, not much has changed during week ten that you need updates for. It was pretty similar to week nine, so we aren't missing too much.

Weekly Questions

How far along? 11 weeks. ELEVEN WEEKS. That's crazy talk.

How Big Is The Baby? The size of a lime. How huge is my baby?

Total weight gain: One pound. That's probably because I'm actually eating again. Not much, but I am eating.

Maternity Clothes: Still don't have to wear them, but the looser shirts make me feel better. At least when I wear those I don't feel like I'm stuffed in a shirt. But I don't wear only maternity tops, I also wear lots of my loose fitted shirts that I used to wear.

Sleep: I'm not as tired as I used to be. I'm sleeping through the night and I'm not falling asleep in the middle of the day. That can probably be accredited to eating food again.

Food cravings: I still adore cold food. And I'm loving plain pasta with parmesan cheese. Not really a craving, but something I actually enjoy.
What I miss: Nothing right now. I'm happy to pregnant, even with all of the crazy changes!

What I am looking forward to: I go to my doctor tomorrow and I'll get to see the baby again. I'm VERY excited about that!!

Milestones: I'm in the double digits!! I'm so excited about that!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so so so happy that you're starting to feel better. Hopefully that nasty cold will hit the road soon too! I can't wait to hear about your doctor's visit today. Tell the doc we need another picture :)

    Love ya loads! Brenda (Gigi)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, it should be gone VERY soon. I'm at the end of it now...

    I do have a new picture, but because it was external ultrasound, it's not the clearest picture. As soon as I get it on the computer I'll send it your way!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete