Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Letter To My Little Bun

Dear Little Bun-

Hey sweet thing. I hope you’re doing okay right now.

Did I tell you I love you? Because I do. So much and it’s crazy that I can love someone so teensy who I haven’t even held yet. But I do. You make your Mommy so very, very happy.

You’re the size of a green olive right now. Which is ironic, because just typing “green olive” makes Mommy a little gaggy. But, that’s okay baby, I’ll get past it, and really, it’s for an amazing reason. You’re already getting distinct facial features this early on! I bet you are beautiful. The books now call you a fetus instead of an embryo but you know what I call you? Baby. Because you’ve been a baby to me since the first day the test came back positive. So don’t worry when you hear those weird scientific names. You’re a baby, and that’s all that matters.

You took your first road trip this weekend to Odessa. You did so very, very good. You only made Mommy a little carsick and then you made Mommy so tired that I slept most of the trip. Good thing Daddy likes driving, huh?

You’re doing so awesome Baby Bun.

Next week, we go back to the doctor, so make sure you beat your heart really hard, and if you want to give Mommy a little wave, go for it kid.

I love you so very much my little Green Olive Bun.

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment