Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Letter To My Little Bun

Dear Little Bun-

Hey sweet little baby.

You’re the size of a lime right now. A LIME baby! That's HUGE. You're growing so much and so fast. It's unbelievable. As of right now, your head and body are the same size. That seems silly, but don't worry, it'll balance out in the next few weeks! You have transparent skin right now (and again, don't worry, it won't be like this forever. You may be very pale like your mommy, but you won't be transparent!). Your fingers and toes are no longer webbed and your starting to form hair follicles, tooth buds and nail beds! You're really starting to form now!

I have to go see our doctor tomorrow. She wants to make sure everything is okay with the both us. Could you do something for me? When we're there looking at you, could you maybe move once? I want to see you move little baby. If you're sleeping and don't feel like performing, that's okay too. Nana will be there watching too so make sure you beat your heart super strong again so she can see it!

I've been sick this week. According to my books, I should be feeling like a human again, but since I got knocked out and have been on the couch two days this week, I'm not feeling like that. But that's not your fault. It's a silly cold that it just making Mommy feel really awful. I'll be better soon and I you won't have to listen to me complain anymore about it.

I can't wait to see you tomorrow baby.

I love you so very much my little Lime Bun.

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment