Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Week 31 Updates

Weekly Questions

How far along? 31 weeks! Only 9 more to go. I’m in the single digits now…so weird!

How Big Is The Baby? BabyCenter says he weighs almost 3.3 pounds and is 16 inches long.

Total weight gain: Today I’m at 153.8. So that's 12.8 pounds so far.

Maternity Clothes: Well I’m bored of them. And I still have forever to go to wear them. There just aren’t enough options unless I’m willing to go broke….and I’m not. So I’m not buying anymore. The shirt above is actually from the junior department at Wal-Mart and it’s perfect because it’s all flowy around my belly. Perfect space for baby! Plus, it’s cute so I can wear it when I’m done with maternity clothes too.

Sleep: It’s been a fairly good sleep week. No actual complaints. Food cravings: I still crave those stupid Cheese Cup of Noodles. And red meat.

What I miss: Walking around while we’re out shopping and not feeling exhausted as if I ran a marathon. Haha, I’m winded pretty much all of the time.

What I am looking forward to: This weekend we’re celebrating my birthday. It’s my last birthday before I have a little one to take care of so that’s pretty exciting!!

Milestones: My doctor appointments are now every 2 weeks and very uneventful. I met my new nephew Casey and he is just so sweet and cute. It made me want to meet our little boy so much more! We had our 3D/4D ultrasound last night and my word, this little boy is oh so cute. I cannot wait to kiss those little lips...I'll end this survey with a picture of his cute face:

No comments:

Post a Comment