Wednesday, February 9, 2011

32 Weeks

No letter this week...I'm not even busy. Just really, really lazy.

Weekly Questions

How far along? 32 weeks!

How Big Is The Baby? BabyCenter says he weighs almost 3.75 pounds and is 16.7 inches long.

Total weight gain: Today I’m at 155.2. Eeshkkk that’s a 1 ½ pound gain this week, and overall gain of 14.2 lbs. It almost hurts to type that haha…

Maternity Clothes: I’m wearing a maternity dress in this week’s picture. And I basically wear maternity clothes all of the time. Unless I can wear long maternity tank tops and non-maternity button up shirts/cardigans and just leave it unbuttoned over my belly…

Sleep: No real complaints. Food cravings: Not real cravings, just when I want to eat something, I’m really specific how I want it. For example-cooked, sliced black olives seem disgusting, but eating them straight out of the jar seems like a fantastic idea (and they have to be whole). I’m just being weird now.

What I miss: Rolling without grunting, and bending over to pick things up and not look hilarious doing it. Oh, and not having foot cramps…Holy cow, those are not good.

What I am looking forward to: Nothing huge to look forward to this week, I have an appointment Monday, but that’s going to be a quick appointment so nothing huge there…

Milestones: This week I feel his stretches even more and he sticks his little butt (or back, who really knows) up a lot now making my stomach lopsided, it’s fun. Otherwise, no huge milestones this week either.

No comments:

Post a Comment