Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Letter To My Little Bun

Dear Baby Cohen,
I haven’t written to you in a couple of weeks and I’m oh so sorry.
Mommy loves you so much and I cannot wait to hold you. I even pretended to hold you in my belly and your Mimi thought it was funny. She did not think it was quite as funny when I started rocking you, and clearly you didn’t either, because you started kicking around like a little crazy baby.
I love your little movements and I love your stretches and wiggles. I’m convinced you're claustrophobic and that’s why every once in awhile you flip out and start moving and kicking and elbowing like crazy. I imagine you’re yelling “Get me out, get me out, get me out!!”
Soon little boy, only 6 more weeks, and you’ll be out! You’ll be here with all of us, getting so much love that your little heart will be full. Everyone is very excited to meet you, and I don’t blame them, you’re going to be a pretty awesome little boy.
I wish I had lots of time to write to you, but I’m working right now so I can’t. But just know that I’m counting down the days when I get to hold you in my arms for the first time! And if I’m crying, it’s not because I’m sad, it’s because I’m so insanely in love with this little boy who I’ve been trying to patiently wait to meet and it’s going to be one of the best days of my life.
I love you my sweet, sweet little boy!
Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment