Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Week 35 Updates


Oh boy. Look at that bump. And no, there's not a letter this week.

Weekly Questions

How far along? 35 weeks. It’s the big 35 week milestone: 35 weeks down/35 days to go!

How Big Is The Baby? BabyCenter says he weighs about 5 ¼ pounds and is over 18 inches long. My doctor felt him yesterday and said he’s a good size (She then clarified that she meant he wasn’t unusually small or large, just a good, normal size, not "good size" like I'm going to push out a 14 pounder).

Total weight gain: I'm now 161.0. I've gained 20 pounds so far...5 more weeks to go and my 25 pound weight gain seems a little harder to reach, but I still think I should be under 30 so that's good too.

Maternity Clothes: Same, same—some maternity, some non-maternity. The outfit above is completely non-maternity. Yep, that’s right, I actually wore a skirt that had a zipper. Sure, it didn’t zip the last inch of the way, but it’s always been a skirt that hits lower than most skirts, so I was able to wear it under my belly. And that shirt is insanely stretchy so of course it fits, but I'm not sure if it's always been that sheer haha.

Sleep: Ehhhh, it’s another restless week. But that’s because my hips and lower back are really sore again. Doctor says my pelvic bone is starting to spread, getting ready for little Cohen to descend….Just another reminder that we’re down to the last stretch!

Food cravings: Nothing major..I still really, really, really like red meat and sweet foods.

What I miss: How about I don’t complain today? Haha, I have a list of what I’m ready for again, but right now I’ll just say I’m happy that I’ve made it this far in the pregnancy and that my baby is doing well!

What I am looking forward to: Cohen being an outside baby. Of course, I want him to hang in there and wait until he’s supposed to come out, but now that I’m even closer, I’m ready to meet this little guy

Milestones: We had a baby shower this weekend! My coworkers threw a nice little shower and we got a lot of cute gifts for Cohen. Now his nursery is a mess again, but I’ll get it cleaned up before our next shower. And of course, I hit the 35/35 milestone!! I also started making freezer meals so we'll have things on hand to eat when he gets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment