Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Week 38 Updates

The picture is a little blurry this week but it's what I have! This week the survey is a little boring. I'm so very sorry for that...But hey, at least I managed to finish it!

Weekly Questions

How far along? 38 weeks. 2 more to go!!

How Big Is The Baby? My growth ultrasound said 7 lbs right now. We're looking at a cute 8 lb boy!

Total weight gain: Today I  weigh 166.6. That puts my weight gain at 25.6 lbs. My bump is measuring a little small, but after the ultrasound, my doctor determined that I'm just carrying him further towards my back. Or as she said, I'm "hiding my baby." Haha...

Maternity Clothes: Same answer as always-some maternity, some non-maternity.

Sleep:It's there. It's nothing very exciting to discuss. I'm not working anymore so I get to take afternoon naps which is seriously needed!

Food cravings: Nothing really. Just thirsty a lot...

What I miss: Longer walks without contractions hahaa. No but seriously, I'm just ready to meet my little boy!!

What I am looking forward to: It's almost due date time!!

Milestones: I'm officially done with work and that's a beautiful thing! We also had a birthing class and hospital tour this week (could've done without the tour, but that's a whole different story). My hormones have kicked in full gear this week so I'm all sorts of emotional. Our ultrasound tech turned on the 3D option at our growth scan and I got to see his face again--which made me want the birth to get here so much faster--and he is head down, ready to make his entrance! We also finally found a pediatrician for Cohen. A pretty productive week if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment