Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Week 37 Updates

I totally forgot to take my dressy picture this week…so here’s me all casual and pregnant and super sleepy. Seriously, this was like at 7:00 am and I was TIRED.

Weekly Questions

How far along? 37 weeks. I’M FULL TERM!! Yep, I had to scream it, because it’s pretty exciting. Down to the last little stretch here…

How Big Is The Baby? BabyCenter says he weighs about 6 1/3 pounds and is over 19 inches long, but my doctor is guessing he is 6.5 pounds right now…which isn’t too far off of the “average” baby. Let’s just say, we’re looking at most likely having a baby about 8 pounds or bigger. All chubby and cute.

Total weight gain: Today I still weigh 163.8! No weight gain this week, which is nice since last week was a pretty big weight gain. So I’m still at 22.8 pounds total. 3 weeks to go and 2.2 under my goal weight…Haha, I’ll probably go a little over that though…

Maternity Clothes: Same answer as always-some maternity, some non-maternity.

Sleep: I’m still sleeping so that’s always great. I do still wake up with back pain, but I’ll have that until he comes out…

Food cravings: This week I craved peanut butter so much it was ridiculous. My snack would consist of a scoop of peanut butter. No crackers, bread, or fruit. Just straight peanut butter. So wonderful. I also really craved Cheesecake Factory’s Crusty Chicken Romano with White Sauce…Never did go eat it though.

What I miss: Bending over to pick up things. Rolling over without sounding like I’m 90. Getting in and out of booths with all little more grace.

What I am looking forward to: Having Cohen. I still have 3 more weeks, but really, I’m ready today.

Milestones: Our baby shower at the church was amazing. We literally got everything we needed. Between that and the gifts from our families, we are completely set. Seriously, his nursery can’t hold anything else. I’m going to Target tonight to buy a few more storage bins and hangers, but we’re done. Also, I’m FULL TERM (thought I’d scream it one more time). Oh! And we felt a foot last night. And not like a little bulge where you know it’s his foot because they told you, but a really foot. Cohen stretched his little foot straight out and it was the tiniest little lump and I got so excited that I interrupted Tyler and made him feel it too. This pregnancy thing is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment