Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Week 39 Updates


Am I seriously posting a week 39 update?? CRAZY. Maybe this will be the last one!

Weekly Questions

How far along? 39 Weeks. Insane!

How Big Is The Baby? If last week's ultrasound is correct, and I add the average 1/2 pound a week, then I'd have to guess that he's 7.5 pounds now. And I had an ultrasound yesterday where the tech commented on his "Not so little feet." Haha, so my little boy is very much a big boy and I love that!

Total weight gain: Today I weigh 168.6. That puts my weight gain at 27.6 lbs. I need to have this baby before I hit 30 pounds haha...

Maternity Clothes: Same answer as always-some maternity, some non-maternity. And at this point, just be glad I'm getting dressed. My skirt panels are unusually tight so I can't even pull them over my low riding belly!

Sleep: Ehhhhh. I'm waking up at about 3 wide awake, but hopefully that's just a temporary thing and not going to be the case for every single night!

Food cravings: No real cravings, I'm just hungry all of the time. It's like first trimester all over again. I can't get enough food!

What I miss: I choose this week to be pleasant and not complain because yes, there are a list of things I can't wait to have back after he's born.

What I am looking forward to: Meeting Cohen! It's going to be an amazing day.

Milestones: My appointment yesterday showed that I'm 4 cm dilated and 80% effaced. This just means that I'm getting closer and Cohen should be here any day now!! So awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment