Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Week 27 Updates


First, ignore my booty in this picture. It looks rather large and I’m convinced it’s just because my back is arched. Haha, yes, I know, I have a large rear, but not THIS huge.

Weekly Questions

How far along? 27 weeks!

How Big Is The Baby? According my doctor and the website I use, he’s 14.5 inches and about 2 pounds.

Total weight gain: Today I’m at 149.6.8. I’m now 8.6 lb past my pre-pregnancy weight. I really don't want to discuss that. Blah.

Maternity Clothes: Definitely more comfortable at this point because of the length.

Sleep: Just okay. My hip nerve/sciatic is killing me so it makes it more difficult to sleep.

Food cravings: Eh, no real cravings this week. But I love spicy food…Not a craving though. And some of my food aversions are a little strong this week, creamy, saucy foods and melted cheeses kind of gross me out. Maybe that’s just temporary this time!!

What I miss: Not having back pain.

What I am looking forward to: Nothing too eventful this week. Just a regular week with no appointments!

Milestones: I hit third trimester!! Woohoo! Also, he know kicks me in the side which is totally new. It’s cute because I can feel his little body through my sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment