Saturday, July 31, 2010

Folks, This Is Not A Joke. There Is Seriously Something Cooking

Yep. I've done it. I've started a baby blog. I know, I know, it's not a big shock. You all know my deep love for blogs. They're fun and really the easiest way to get updated information to everyone on a weekly basis. Don't worry, this won't substitute for regular phone calls and personal emails, but for the basic stuff this is going to be the best outlet. Plus, at the end of nine months I'll have a fantastic journal of all of my pregnancy.

It's going to be wonderful. Well, I'm also scared out of my mind but when the fear goes away, I get excited...And then back to scared....And then I want to puke. Pregnancy is fantastic.

I have this great survey that I can do once a week to keep me on track and up to date on all of those wonderful details that I know I'll want to always remember.

I cannot wait for Little Bun to look back at this one day and see everything Mommy was feeling while I was growing him/her (yeah, really, I'm claiming a girl, but we shall see..)

Here we go. Let's start this baby blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment